Wednesday, January 31, 2007

words for you


if you love me dear
then i hate you for loving me
and if you hate me
i love you for that

stop staring,
my reflection in your eyes
haunts me now
and yet i can't resist catching your glances
those penetrating ones
the ones no one else seems to notice
and yet i am the one confused
and down, and dark, and doomed
for no good reason you see

people shut up!
your discussions are deafening
i've been longing
to say this to all
all those who think they care
for me:
f*** you!

and to you, my dear
if you think you are in love with me
then i'll let you die in my love
and if you think you are not
then please don't go to hell
coz i no more want to see your shadow around.


-why have i written this in such a fashion, who is it meant to, why have i put this pic up.... all these i don't feel like answering. only one thing that those who know me can claim i rarely despise people, and that the above work was not written by someone in love, for someone he loved!!!

3 comments:

vakrachakshu said...

iske peeche ka kissa jitna majedar hai..vaisi hi poem bhi!!!
mujhe samajh aa gaya hai....

jusmyth said...

yeh hui na baat .... bidu mast kissa sunaya tha toone .. ab poem se sab imagine kar liya maine .. kool hai yaar .... chalo bhai likhte raho par haan sabki mat maara karo yaar ni to saari bhaag jayengi koi ni paas ayegi ......

the sixth string... said...

kya karein, jo dil me tha bak diya....