Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Inferiority Complex




Yes, that's what i am
inferior, inadequate
but i didn't choose it dear
that's what's my fate.

he didn't make me for you
why don't you understand?
i've put what i had
see! nothing remains in my hand.

when i know it won't work out
there's no point in trying
i'll not survive another failure
i can sense my throat drying

some've already fallen short
i see my turn now
that's what i preached:
it's no use to stay anyhow

i've thought, and wept, and calculated
i still fall short of what it takes
perversity, or whatever you put it as
i know, this is inferiority complex.



-again a sort of mystery-mixed-work. i know nothing of that sort is reflected in those lines but this work in whole has two entirely different addressees and hence two entirely different meanings.....
hats off to "baba" for guessing it right straitaway.. no prizes though, coz i've been prettty open to him.

No comments: