Thursday, November 30, 2006

Middle Berth #34

i don't want to look at her
and i think i won't... anymore
but i know i do...

i am middle berth, no. 37
and she..., at #34
right here, before me
unable to resist
catching my glances

she talks like the rain
and walks like the river
she smiles the spring
and sleeps like the flower
and she's even more irresistable
when her long hair brushes her face
cuz she tries to pretend
looking at her book
when i knew distinctly
she wasn't

at first thought
i like her
coz she's 18
and i am 19
but the next moment
i think the other way

i know she is not ignorant
cuz our eyes did meet
cuz she did talk to me
as i said..., like the rain
but she often gave up

i can't stop thinking
why has she done this?
she's gorgeous
and she told me she works
i suggest myself
pretty much, in vain
was it.. a mistake?
a case of love, deep, eternal, divine?
or... force?

its so dark
and i still try to catch a look
of that sleeping flower
who, in turn
manages to catch me staring
making me act...
innocent

i really don't want to look at her
cuz she's Mrs. Das
and Mr. Das, at no. 35,
is 31

No comments: