Thursday, November 30, 2006

lachrymania...sorry this is not a poem


Once again
they turn over to me
with the same hypnotising power
my words again fail to evolve
they slip on my wet heart

I don't love her
not many would
she's not beautiful
but her eyes... could kill me

Those eyes
i've seen always
looking towards, and not at
and creating a mania in me
to read those inexpressive eyes
to see my reflection in there

I knew she didn't blink often
nor have i seen her cry
and on the phone
she refused to have seen me
last afternoon
on the roof

Today
i don't think she's the only one
among the beauties around here
with such overwhelming eyes
neither would many of them say:

"Sorry i didn't tell you earlier.
last year, i had a nervous disorder
and my tear gland,
medically, the lachrymal was damaged
i am sorry but i can't see"

I just want her see this one...,
once.