Thursday, November 30, 2006

I am not the one...


I know,
i am not the one...
in your heart

I am not the light of love...
you look at
in stormy nights of emotions
when perceptions mislead
when senses die out
and feelings are numb
when dreams beckon
besides your own shadow
there you stand
all by yourself
waiting for someone

Someone...

My world closing in on me
choking my soul
my eyes refuse to open up
in an endeavour
to hold on to the fainting dream
my heart strives hard to reach you
leaving me behind
besides the ocean of vacuum

With wet eyes
searching for your inexistent reflection
in the stagnant water
of overflowing madness

I ask myself:
Who is she?
on the opposite end
waiting perhaps
for someone
to cross this ocean
to enlighten her destiny
with divine love...

I am not the one...

No comments: