Sunday, December 31, 2006

PERVERSITY



i like to walk in the rain so that no one can see my tears
i like to sit in the dark so that i can't see that i am alone
i like to talk to the walls so that no one can laugh at me
i like to tear pages off my diary, looks like i can change my destiny

i am afraid of being lost, i refrain from open spaces
i am afraid of going deaf, so i talk in whispers
i am afraid of looking into the mirror, what if i don't recognize my face?
i am afraid of choking to death, so i avoid embraces

i have tried pretty hard, but i can't remember my name
i have wept all night, in return, some joy may appear today
i have packed my bags, the passing year may take me along
i have broken all glassware, death seems so easy that way

i want to remove my heart, it has become a hipocrite
i want to kill all those who love me, they are not the ones i love
i want to fall in love with death; i know, one day, she'll be mine
i just want to have a sudden accident while playing with the knife.




No comments: